We are excited to take on new investors, and when you join us, you will receive a 10-14% annualized return as a hard money investor with us! Invest in trust and mortgage deeds for non-owner-occupied investment real estate today!
Benefits to Investing in Our Hard Money Loans:
- Secured By Real Estate in 1st Lien Position
- Non-Owner Occupied Investment Loans Only
- Loan-To-Value Never to Exceed 70%
- Title of the Loan is Recorded in Investor’s Name, Entity, IRA/Pension
- Passive Investment Requires Little Time of Investor
- Scheduled Yields of 8-12% Interest Paid Monthly, 6 Month-2 Year Term
- Loans Originated and Underwritten by KC Investor Funding
- All Loans Serviced by an Independent Third Party Company
- Title Insurance and Fire Hazard Insurance Secured on Every Loan
- Trust Deed or Mortgage Deed, Promissory Note, and Personal Guarantee from Borrower On Every Loan
Did You Know...
You can roll your IRA or 401k into either a self-directed IRA or self-directed Pension and fund other peoples’ real estate investment transactions and your own.
Potential Risks Involved in This Type of Investment
- Borrower defaults on the loan, and you have to foreclose on the property.
- The real estate market tanks
- You, the lender, need your capital at some point during the term of the loan.
These are the primary risks that come to mind; not to say there aren’t others, but these are the most common risks associated with such an investment. We try to mitigate/minimize the first 2 by only loaning a maximum of 70% of the value, so you should be in a good enough equity position not to lose any or most of your investment. There are a number of other ways to mitigate this risk, which can be discussed during a consultation call. Regarding the 3rd point, if you worry that you may need the capital throughout the duration of the loan, then this may not be a good investment for you. However, if this does happen, there are other investors who may be interested in purchasing that note from you.
Disclaimer: The returns stated above are the interest rates charged to the borrower and what you as an investor would earn assuming the borrower complies with the terms and conditions of the loan, therefore in no way is KC Investor Funding guaranteeing or promising these returns. Actual terms are dependent upon the borrower and the actual loan provided. Past performance does not determine or dictate future performance. Any capital used by investors should be risk capital. Every investor must carefully look at their financial situation and only invest funds that they are financially able to lose.
KC Investor Funding or principals do hereby declare they are NOT a Financial Advisor, Licensed United States Securities Dealer, Broker, or U.S. Investment Advisor. This is not an offer to purchase or sell securities. The acquisition of a Note and Deed of Trust or Mortgage Deed or a participation therein does not constitute the “purchase” or “sale” of a “security” within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, or Rule 10b5 promulgated thereunder, any applicable state securities statute or law, or any rule or regulation under any of the foregoing.